Since its founding, AVCON has provided a wide range of planning, design, and engineering services to air carrier, general aviation, and federal airfields primarily throughout the Southeastern United States. With a substantial portfolio of airport projects, the firm is exceptionally well qualified to undertake most any type of airfield or airport planning, development, and engineering services assignment.
AVCON’s airport projects have been recognized on multiple occasions for engineering excellence, innovation and constructability. Among the more notable service lines of the firm’s practice are:
- Airport Design and Program Management Services
- Master Planning and Landside Development Planning
- Airfield Paving Assignments
- Airfield Pavement Management Systems
- State-of-the-Art Airport Lighting Systems
- Federal and Non-Federal Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) and other NAVAIDS and ATCT Support Facilities
- Full Construction Phase and Resident Inspection Services
- Hangar and Support Facilities Planning and Engineering
- Terminal Gate Planning and Utilization, Passenger Boarding Bridges, PC Air, 400Hz, and other GSE Systems.
- Airfield Simulations
- On-Call General Consulting Services
- Capital Improvement Program Development and Grant Administration