AVCON > Federal Projects
Renovate Airfield Lighting Vault
Hurlburt Field, Florida
Project description is as follows:
- Renovation of airfield lighting vault to include new ADB regulators.
- Complete renovation of interior systems including MEP, architectural interiors, work space and office area, restroom, door finishes and related work as part of this design/build project.
- Installation of new airfield switchgear style regulators.
- Re-roofing of vault building with a metal truss and hip roof standing seam metal roof system as well as the installation of temporary membrane roof to keep facility 100% dry.
- Mission critical facility which required existing airfield lighting equipment required to be fully operational during the entire construction period.